Adobe CEF Helper.exe is a program that enables Artistic Cloud desktop application components to exist rendered. Adobe Creative Cloud products are used by students as well equally professionals to create films, photographs, and designs. Adobe Creative Cloud users study loftier CPU usage when running Adobe CEF Helper.exe in Windows 11.
It is required for Adobe Creative Cloud desktop applications to function properly for Adobe CEF Helper. Many users, however, have been experiencing issues with this service, and their PC is slowing down every bit a result. This article is besides for anyone experiencing high CPU usage caused past Adobe CEF Helper.exe in Windows xi.
How to Fix Adobe CEF Helper.exe Causing High CPU In Windows 11
The post-obit steps should help you gear up the trouble with a high CPU usage due to the Adobe CEF Helper.exe procedure in Windows xi.
You should kickoff try updating Windows if you lot have been experiencing this consequence. The issue was resolved for many users afterwards updating Windows, and this was due to pending updates. If you are still experiencing the trouble after updating your Windows, you should effort that first. Below are the steps to update Windows.
- Get to the Settings app. Alternatively, you can use the Windows + I key combination. Alternatively, you can search for Settings in the Start Menu and hit Enter to open up the Settings app.
- Navigate to the Windows Update section in the left sidebar of the Settings app.
- Ringlet downwards to the Check for Updates section on the correct. The Settings app will brainstorm checking your PC for updates every bit soon every bit you click on the Check for Updates push button.
- In one case the Settings app has found all the updates, download and install them on your computer.
- When yous’ve finished installing the updates, restart your reckoner.
When you have finished updating your PC, you should no longer be experiencing high CPU usage because Adobe CEF Helper.exe is no longer loaded in Windows 11.
You may besides experience this outcome if you have a third-political party antivirus installed on your computer. If you lot are using a third-party antivirus on your PC, then yous should disable it and run into if the issue is resolved. Try temporarily uninstalling your antivirus if you haven’t been able to resolve the upshot after disabling it.
Disable or uninstall the 3rd-party antivirus software and reboot the computer. If the consequence still persists, you should check if third-party vendors install any other software or programs. Yous can check all of these software and programs with an anti-malware tool. Check if you are using whatever malicious software or trojans. You lot can use an anti-malware tool to scan your system for malicious programs. If you find whatever malicious plan on your PC, so y’all should remove information technology immediately. If you don’t remove it, and then y’all may confront some serious issues. Brand sure that the arrangement is running smoothly.
Run SFC Browse
There is a possibility that Adobe CEF Helper.exe is causing high CPU usage in Windows xi due to corrupted system files. If the system files are corrupted, you tin can run an SFC scan to set up the issue. The SFC scan is some other workaround yous can endeavour to fix the issue. To do this, follow these steps:
- Press the Windows key to open the Beginning Carte. From the Beginning Carte du jour, search for CMD. To run the Command Prompt as an administrator, right-click on it and select Run equally administrator.
- Run SFC through the Command Prompt by typing SFC /scannow and striking Enter.
- Look for the process to finish, then close Command Prompt and restart your computer.