|Maximum resolution||three,504 × 2,336 (eight 1000000)|
|Storage media||CompactFlash (Type I or Blazon II) or Secure Digital / max CF:8GB SD:2GB (This tin be fixed with Firmware Version 1.ii.vi.)|
|Successor||Catechism EOS-1D Marker Iii[ii]|
EOS 1D Marker II
is a professional 8.two megapixel digital single lens reflex camera (DSLR) camera body produced by Canon. The EOS 1D Marking Two was the successor of the EOS 1D and was itself replaced by the Canon EOS-1D Mark Three in 2007. It was Canon’southward first dual-card slot EOS camera with one CF slot and one SD slot[three]
that was meant easily to use ii ascendant card types and have a assurance that one time a small sized primary and faster CF slot is total, camera can be used to have photographs when recording was continued on secondary and slower carte in critical moment. It also at present had wireless capabilities. When paired with the new Canon WFT-E1, you could transfer images to a PC using an FTP server.
The EOS 1D Mark Two features:
- 28.7 × 19.one mm CMOS sensor
- 8.2 megapixel effective (eight.v megapixel total)
- DIGIC 2 image processor
- Catechism EF lens mountain (excludes EF-S)
- 1.3x ingather factor
- 45-betoken TTL-AREA-SIR autofocus with a dedicated CMOS sensor
- TTL full aperture metering with 21 zone SPC
- 100–1600 ISO speed equivalent (ISO can be expanded to Fifty: 50 or H: 3200 with custom part)
- 30–1/8000 sec. shutter speed and seedling
- Auto white residuum
- Eye-level pentaprism viewfinder with approx. 100% coverage
- 230,000 pixel, two.0″ color TFT liquid-crystal monitor with approx. 100% coverage (for JPEG images)
- Due east-TTL Ii flash mode
- viii.five frames per second continuous shooting (JPEG: max. 40 frames, raw: max. 20 frames)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 156 × 158 × 80 mm (half-dozen.1 × six.2 × 3.1 in)
- Weight (body only): Approx. 1220 yard
- Bombardment: Canon NP-E3 NiMH: 12v 1650mAh 300 g
- Microphone for recording voice annotations
- Shutter lag 40ms
The photographic camera’s image sensor is a single-plate complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor-based integrated circuit. Information technology has approximately 8.5 meg total pixels. It has an RGB master Bayer filter. A non-removable anti-aliasing filter (optical low-laissez passer filter) is located in front of the image sensor.
The shutter is an electronically controlled focal-airplane shutter. Its maximum speed is 1/8,000 of one second. Soft-touch shutter release occurs via an electromagnetic signal.
EOS-1D Marker 2 Northward
On August 22, 2005, Canon appear the successor to the EOS 1D Marker Two. The new Canon EOS-1D Marker Two N features the same eight.2 megapixel CMOS sensor, DIGIC II prototype processor and 8.v frame per second shooting speed of its predecessor. The principal changes are a new ii.5″ wide viewing angle LCD monitor, Evaluative Metering, an improved buffer, and new ‘Moving-picture show Mode’ prototype parameters.
- Director Tim Burton on the stop-motion blitheness film
- James Nachtwey
- Phil Martin
dorsum of the camera
Memory card slots for Compact Flash and Secure Digital
Shutter release button
See as well
- Canon EOS
- Catechism EF lens mount
“EOS-1D Marker Two”.
Canon Photographic camera Museum.
“EOS-1D Mark 3”.
Canon Photographic camera Museum.
“Dual card slots in Canon EOS cameras”.
world wide web.eos-mag.com.
“‘Bride’ Stripped Bare”.
world wide web.stopmotionworks.com.
- Canon EOS-1D Mark II page at Canon U.s.a.
- Picture show Style.