Get started with photos on your Pixel phone
You tin take a photo on the camera on your phone in different ways. Use this article to get started taking photos and to find resources about avant-garde photograph options.
Have advanced photos
Choose how to accept a photograph
With your hand
- Open up your Google Camera app. Learn how.
- Point your photographic camera and wait for it to focus and take in light.
- Tap Capture.
Compression open or closed on your screen, double-tap the screen, or apply the slider at the bottom.
Tip: When you lot have a picture from far away, to capture the near details, zoom into your subject kickoff.
- To focus on the subject of your photograph, point your camera at the subject, then tap on the subject field. A white circle appears and moves on the screen with the subject.
- To lock the focus and exposure on a field of study that moves, tap Lock
Tip: If you have accessibility features turned on, to focus on and expose the subject of your photo, double-tap your screen.
Swap between your back and front cameras
or twist your telephone twice. Learn about gestures on your phone.
Accept a straight photo
While using your photographic camera, your phone volition be direct when the 2 lines meet, and the bending is 0.
- Open your camera and hold your phone steady. A yellowish line and a white line announced in the middle of the screen.
- To make the lines encounter, rotate your phone left to right and tilt it forward and backward.
- If you lot betoken your phone upward or down at your subject, the Up/Down indicator appears. To align the Up/Downwardly indicator and have a straight photo, rotate your phone left to correct and tilt it forward and back.
Tip: You tin can plow off horizon leveling and the Up/Downward indicator. From your Camera app, tap the Down arrow Then, tap Settings, and plough off
Employ 4x Zoom
This feature is only available on Pixel 6 Pro.
- Open your Photographic camera app
. Learn how.
- In default photographic camera, video, Move or Night Sight modes, tap 4x. Or, on your screen, pinch open up and shut.
Utilise Ultrawide Zoom (Pixel 4a (5G) & after)
Ultrawide can capture more of the people and scenes around you.
- Open your Camera app
. Learn how.
- In default camera, video, or Night Sight modes, tap
.6x. Or, on your screen, pinch open and close.
With your voice
- Say “OK Google, take a picture,” or “OK Google, accept a selfie.”
Optional: Before you accept the photograph, you can tell the camera to expect between iii—thirty seconds. For case, “OK Google, take a picture in 12 seconds.”
- Your Camera app volition open and take a photograph.
With Wearable OS
- Set up your watch with your telephone. Acquire how to set upwards your lookout.
- Open up your Google Photographic camera app. Acquire how.
- On your watch, swipe upwardly from the bottom of your screen until you encounter the Remote carte du jour.
- To take a photo, tap the shutter push on your watch.
- Your sentinel volition vibrate and flash.
- Yous’ll go a thumbnail of the photo on your lookout.
Tip: You can get more than details or take action on your photos. Find out how to utilise Google Lens.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?
Posted by: Fusiontr.com