] mode, you can Set your preferred shutter speed before shooting. The camera automatically adjusts the discontinuity value to conform your shutter speed. In [
] mode, yous tin can set up your preferred discontinuity value before shooting. In this example the camera automatically adjusts the shutter speed to suit your discontinuity value. In [
] mode, you can fix your preferred shutter speed and aperture value to obtain the desired exposure.
Blurred motility (Slow shutter speed)
Frozen action (Fast shutter speed)
Blurred background (With a depression aperture f/number)
Sharp foreground and groundwork (With a loftier discontinuity f/number)
Setting the Shutter Speed ([Telly] Fashion)
1. Press the <Ability> button to turn the photographic camera on.
2. Gear up the fashion dial to [
3. Plow the <
> ring to set the shutter speed.
: Shutter Speed
- In weather condition requiring slower shutter speeds, there may be a delay before you can shoot again, as the photographic camera processes images to reduce dissonance.
- When shooting at low shutter speeds on a tripod, y’all should fix [IS Mode] to [Off].
- The speed you lot set may be lowered automatically as needed if the wink fires.
- Orangish display of aperture values when you lot press the shutter button halfway indicates that the settings deviate from standard exposure. Conform the shutter speed until the discontinuity value is displayed in white, or use safety shift.
- Images shot at high ISO speeds may await grainy.
Setting the Aperture Value ([Av] Mode)
1. Press the <Power> button to plow the photographic camera on.
2. Fix the style punch to [
3. Plough the <> band to set the aperture value.
: Aperture Value
- Orange display of shutter speeds when y’all printing the shutter button halfway indicates that the settings deviate from standard exposure. Accommodate the aperture value until the shutter speed is displayed in white, or employ safety shift
Setting the Shutter Speed and Aperture Value ([G] Way)
1. Press the <Power> button to plough the photographic camera on.
2. Set the mode dial to [
iii. Plow the <> dial to set the shutter speed, and plough the <> ring to set the aperture value.
Standard Exposure Level
Exposure Level Mark
- Later you set up the shutter speed or discontinuity value, the exposure level may change if you conform the zoom or recompose the shot.
- Screen brightness may modify depending on your specified shutter speed or discontinuity value. However, screen brightness remains the aforementioned when the flash is up and the mode is set to [
- Images shot at high ISO speeds may look grainy.