Table of Contents:
Do I have to add a contour picture to Sail?
How practice I add a contour movie to Canvass?
Apply your webcam!
Tips and Tricks
How practice I modify my profile picture in Canvas?
How practice I remove my profile flick from Sail?
How practice I study inappropriate profile pictures in Canvas?
Practice I take to add a profile movie to Canvas?
The Office of General Counsel and the Academy Engineering science Role take determined that ASU instructors
cannot require students to upload their contour pictures
However, please annotation that students, including online and extended campus students,
still required to upload a photo to their Sun Menu
(ASU’due south ID Card) as laid out in
. You tin can upload a Sun Card photograph
How do I add a profile picture to Canvas?
1. In ASU Sheet, click the ‘
‘ icon via the Global Navigation Menu on the far-left edge of your screen, so choose ‘
‘ from the sub-menu.
ii. Click the
contour motion-picture show icon
(i.east., the grayness generic avatar epitome next to your proper name).
Method #1: Upload direct from your estimator
Upload a Picture
Drag-and-drop a motion-picture show from your local reckoner into the browser, OR
Upload a Picture
Choose a Pic
to browse for a photo and
it inside the browser.
Crop or resize
your moving picture equally needed, so click
Method #2: Take a picture using your webcam
This option is
supported in Safari or Internet Explorer.
Take a Picture show
tab, click the
Similar your photo? Hit
Want to try once more? Click
Tips for Profile Pictures(from
Sail Community and ASU Sunday Card Part)
- Delight choose an appropriate movie to stand for yourself. Your establishment has the right to remove pictures that are not appropriate for a classroom setting.
- Images should be square in size to prevent your picture from being resized or distorted.
- Files tin be any type (.jpg, .png, .gif) or size as long as y’all take room in your personal files to store the file. Canvass recommends that your profile movie exist as small as possible.
- Your personal files quota is enforced when uploading a profile motion-picture show. If you do not accept plenty storage infinite in your personal files, you will not be able to upload your profile motion picture. Create more space past removing some files in your personal files.
ASU limits user (personal) file storage in Canvas to
per user. If additional storage space is required, you can use your ASU Google Bulldoze instead (make certain you are logged into your
email@example.com account, as opposed to a personal / non-ASU Gmail account).
Explicit, copyrighted, and otherwise inappropriate materials will not be permitted
All images are subject to
ASU’s Computing Policy
which prohibits “Infringing upon the copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual belongings rights of others” and the
Student Code of Conduct.
To report an inappropriate prototype, please follow the
How do I change my profile picture show in Canvas?
Canvas will automatically replace your contour epitome when you upload a new one! If you would prefer to delete your previous one, please follow the
How do I remove my profile pic from Sail?
ane. In ASU Canvass, click the ‘
‘ icon via the Global Navigation Menu on the far-left edge of your screen, then choose ‘
‘ from the sub-menu.
2. Click the folder labeled “
Hover over the name of the photo
yous wish to remove. On the far right, next to the green checkmark, click the
three vertical dots
that appear. Select
, and so click
on the pop-upwards to confirm that you lot wish to delete the epitome from your Canvass user (personal) files.
How do I report inappropriate profile pictures in Canvas?
Clicking on a user’south epitome will bring you to their profile. You tin can report their prototype past clicking theflagicon that appears when y’all hover over their profile picture.