Urban Manual 2017-’18 (Trail1000/1000FC/900/700/500/350)
The Urban headlight has 2 modes. The standard four-function mode: high, medium, low, and pulse (for daytime use) and Loftier/Medium Toggle Mode.
- To turn your light on just press the power button in one case. This is your highest setting.
- To cycle through the unlike lights click the ability button over again and your light will go from high, medium, low, to pulse and repeat.
- To ability off your calorie-free agree the power button for 1 second.
High/Medium Toggle Mode requires a 2 second power button hold to activate and the light will be in the highest setting. With a unmarried press of the push button, the light will drib down into medium, and another printing volition bring the setting back to high. This is likewise known as “Race Mode” and is a great way to conserve battery during your commute. Keep the calorie-free on loftier for the fast descents and turn it down to medium for the long climbs.
*The Urban 350 and 500 operate the same way as every other Urban light, the only departure beingness that they do non accept the Loftier/Medium Toggle Mode (besides known as Race Way). Click hither to find out more than almost Race Manner.
Travel lockout way is a way to electronically lock your low-cal so that information technology will not accidentally turn on.
When your light is off, press and hold the power button for most four seconds. The indicator light will glimmer red 3 times activating travel lock out mode. If you endeavour to turn on the light at this point, it volition continue blink carmine 3 times. To unlock, press and concur the ability button again for about four seconds. The indicator lite will blink green three times. The light volition now turn on!
LOW Battery Warning
When the bombardment of your Urban has reached 5% the ability indicator will begin to flash cherry-red. This translates to about five minutes of runtime left on the bombardment. Don’t worry though, the bombardment power indicator also shows y’all the charge condition for the unabridged ride so you wont be caught off-baby-sit.
CHARGING YOUR URBAN
- Plug the USB charging cable into an appropriate USB port on your reckoner or wall adapter.
- Attach the USB cable to the advisable charging port on your Urban.
- Once the battery is attached to the USB charger, a flashing red, amber, or dark-green LED will illuminate in the power push button indicating the level of charge.
- When the LED indicator remains a constant green, this is an indication the battery is fully charged.
The Urban will accuse from depleted to full in almost v hours (2.5 hours for the Fast Charge models with a 2A USB adapter).
THERMAL MANAGAMENT – Besides HOT
Your light is designed with a thermal direction system that will automatically dim if its temperature becomes too high. Once your light cools, it will return to its normal output. Remember, the low-cal cools best if you are moving!
THERMAL MANAGAMENT – TOO COLD
When the battery is common cold, its operation and capacity are macerated. Around 32 F, the light will lose around 15% of its capacity (runtime). Every bit temperatures drop further, so will the runtime of the light. Wrapping your light with any type of insulation will better its runtime in freezing temperatures.
LITHIUM ION Bombardment TIPS
The Lithium-Ion battery contained in your light will power you through many rides and will serve yous well if you intendance for it properly. The battery will naturally lose its capacity slowly over time, and unintended damage that speeds up the degradation of the battery can occur, so please follow these simple guidelines:
- Endeavor non to shop the battery if its completely discharged (expressionless). Charge it up after you ride!
- Charge earlier your ride if it’south been in stored away for a a calendar week or more than to get full runtime.
- For long term storage, accuse your battery every 6 months.
Please transport an electronic mail to our customer service team if you have whatsoever questions.
Contact Customer Support